Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Instrument Evaluation

Thursday 17th September

Instrument Evaluation



  1. What have you studied in Music this term?
( Write in your own words)
We have been studying guitar, piano and ukelele. And we have been researching about piano and the history of some interments

  1. Which instrument have you enjoyed and why?
I have enjoyed the piano and ukelele because they were the easiest to play and the most fun.
  1. Which instrument did you find the most challenging and why?
I find the guitar most challenging because it's too big more me to hold and my fingers are too small to play the cords.
  1. Which instrument are you going to focus on for the rest of the term and why? What would you like to achieve?
I am going to focus on ukelele for the rest of the term because it was the easiest.  I would like to be able to play a whole song with the ukelele.

No comments:

Post a Comment